Description of job position
- Providing preventive and operational maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Developing and updating maintenance plans.
- Identifying worn parts.
- Ordering spare parts.
- Analysing the causes of downtime and taking measures to eliminate them.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Communicating with shift masters, process engineers and suppliers of machinery and equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Maintenance Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,882 - 124,866 NGN
Senior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
119,262 - 280,962 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
106,793 - 298,506 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
94,542 - 316,196 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
245,067 - 1,446,142 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used