Description of job position
- Defining qualification prerequisites for specific work positions.
- Responsibility for the contents of recruitment advertisements and its communication in the mass media.
- Holding personal interviews with employment candidates.
- Preparing the contents of employment contracts.
- Securing employment-related activities connected to the start and end of employment.
- Preparation of the materials used for payroll processing.
- Securing training and educational activities within the organisation.
- Formulating, managing, and optimising the system of motivation and benefits.
- Responsibility for archiving and adherence to the protection of employee personal data.
Position HR Officer - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Technologist - Chemical Industry
106495 - 199676 NGN
HR Officer - Human Resources
81821 - 232883 NGN
Technologist - Production
82217 - 232777 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN