Description of job position
- Drafting and creating technical documentation (manuals, user flysheets, on line/offline helpers, texts of user interface etc.).
- Watching changes of a product and subsequently incorporating them into the technical documentation.
- Assessing a text from the point of view of its comprehensibility, conciseness, correctness of grammar and style, homogeneity of used terminology etc.
- Creating screen shots and graphs and incorporating them into the technical documentation.
- Cooperating with the department of development.
Position Technical Writer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Health Care Purchasing Specialist - Insurance
80032 - 267725 NGN
Technical Writer - Information Technology
89839 - 255280 NGN
Police Inspector - Security & Protection
116629 - 219973 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN