Description of job position
- Drafting and creating technical documentation (manuals, user flysheets, on line/offline helpers, texts of user interface etc.).
- Watching changes of a product and subsequently incorporating them into the technical documentation.
- Assessing a text from the point of view of its comprehensibility, conciseness, correctness of grammar and style, homogeneity of used terminology etc.
- Creating screen shots and graphs and incorporating them into the technical documentation.
- Cooperating with the department of development.
Position Technical Writer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
103 - 214 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
209 - 586 EUR
203 - 595 EUR
222 - 573 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
448 - 2,246 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used