Description of job position
- Recovering overdue receivables from the customers of a leasing company.
- Registering and controlling overdue receivables.
- Processing and sending written and e-mail reminders.
- Communicating with debtors and other departments within the company.
- Planning repayment schedules in the event of the insolvency of debtors.
- Registering and checking payments in the system.
- Preparing materials for the legal department.
Position Claims Administrator - Leasing in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Insurance Payment Control Specialist - Insurance
66024 - 210739 NGN
Claims Administrator - Leasing
68841 - 206912 NGN
Toolmaker - Production
88618 - 180278 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN