Description of job position
- Recovering overdue receivables from the customers of a leasing company.
- Registering and controlling overdue receivables.
- Processing and sending written and e-mail reminders.
- Communicating with debtors and other departments within the company.
- Planning repayment schedules in the event of the insolvency of debtors.
- Registering and checking payments in the system.
- Preparing materials for the legal department.
Position Claims Administrator - Leasing in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Insurance Payment Control Specialist
61,936 - 216,633 NGN
67,709 - 208,517 NGN
90,548 - 177,806 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN