Description of job position
- Finding and contacting potential clients.
- Preparing financing offers for potential clients.
- Building and maintaining good relations with clients and business partners.
- Analysing clients’ needs and requirements and designing individual solutions.
- Providing advice and consultancy on leasing.
- Concluding contracts with individual and corporate clients.
- Attending regular training sessions.
Position Leasing Consultant - Leasing in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Systems Administrator - Information Technology
94412 - 298407 NGN
Leasing Consultant - Leasing
115495 - 269773 NGN
Safety specialist - Security & Protection
119675 - 264462 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN