Description of job position
- Responsibility for recruiting and selecting new employees.
- Scheduling work shifts of supervisors and call centre operators.
- Managing, coordinating, checking and motivating subordinate employees.
- Setting up key performance indicators (KPIs) of the team.
- Proposing changes of procedures, processes, etc.
Position Call Centre Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Production Manager - Management
90787 - 385722 NGN
Call Centre Manager - Management
93467 - 388433 NGN
Product Manager - Specialist - Banking
114731 - 357752 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN