Description of job position
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating the security service personnel.
- Planning of weekly shifts.
- Training new employees.
- Finding and proposing trainings and courses for subordinate staff.
- Supervising the security service personnel by means of a chip electronic control system, video recording, etc.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Participating in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Resolving exceptional situations in the workplace.
Position Security Service Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Network and Service Operation Specialist - Telecommunications
104609 - 301809 NGN
Security Service Manager - Management
82494 - 334015 NGN
School Principal - Top Management
67772 - 359753 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN