Description of job position
- Being responsible for the professional standard of health care provided in the hospital.
- Managing and supervising head nurses and managing health care staff in cooperation with department heads.
- Ensuring the filling of staff positions in the hospital in cooperation with department heads.
- Being responsible for the organisation, quality and efficiency of health care provided.
- Being responsible for adherence to professional and ethical methods of health care.
- Creating training plans and ensuring the training of subordinate employees.
- Handling patient complaints in cooperation with the legal department.
Position Charge Nurse - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
80875 - 233066 NGN
Charge Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
73384 - 243828 NGN
Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering
81099 - 232932 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN