Description of job position
- Preparing documents for product registration by the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Updating the registration database and archiving documentation.
- Updating and reviewing registration documentation on the basis of comments.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Ensuring compliance and implementation of the legislative requirements.
- Checking product documentation, advertising materials, and texts.
- Ensuring the preparation and evaluation of analyses.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions, and other departments within the company.
Position Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Senior Statistician - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
102890 - 328574 NGN
Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medicine & Social Care
128786 - 293083 NGN
Telecommunications Product Development Specialist - Telecommunications
115571 - 311371 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN