Description of job position
- Preparing documents for product registration by the State Institute for Drug Control (SIDC).
- Updating the registration database and archiving documentation.
- Updating and reviewing registration documentation on the basis of comments.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Ensuring compliance and implementation of the legislative requirements.
- Checking product documentation, advertising materials, and texts.
- Ensuring the preparation and evaluation of analyses.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions, and other departments within the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
106 - 230 EUR
Sales Object Manager
245 - 742 EUR
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Medicine & Social Care
295 - 676 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
241 - 749 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
534 - 2,354 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others