Description of job position
- Providing advice on the choice of suitable clothing, footwear, accessories and cosmetics subject to the colour type of clients, their figure, age, status, occasion etc.
- Determining the so-called colour types and colour shades associated with them that suit the client’s face.
- Managing the wardrobe.
- Accompanying clients while shopping for/buying clothing, footwear, accessories and cosmetics.
- Applying daytime and evening make-up.
Position Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
103 - 224 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
158 - 374 EUR
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
174 - 354 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
143 - 394 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
462 - 2,432 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used