Description of job position
- Processing the proposals of the company’s actuarial capacity to ensure individual risk groups.
- Drafting reinsurance program proposals (obligatory reinsurance).
- Negotiating the terms of reinsurance agreements with reinsurers, and ensuring compliance.
- Defining the parameters of reinsurance contracts in the information system.
- Preparing specifications for the IT processing of reinsurance risks in the information system.
- Ensuring commutation (termination) processes of proportional reinsurance contracts.
- Providing expert consultation of policy conditions regarding individual business cases for departments developing insurance products.
- Ensuring facultative reinsurance and special acceptances for individual risks.
- Reimbursing premiums and settling the performance of reinsurers.
- Preparing documents for accounting.
- Preparing analyses and reports for the reinsurers, board, auditors, and supervising bodies of the company.
Position Reinsurance Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
102,807 - 264,788 NGN
81,914 - 296,131 NGN
99,514 - 271,910 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN