Description of job position
- Processing the proposals of the company’s actuarial capacity to ensure individual risk groups.
- Drafting reinsurance program proposals (obligatory reinsurance).
- Negotiating the terms of reinsurance agreements with reinsurers, and ensuring compliance.
- Defining the parameters of reinsurance contracts in the information system.
- Preparing specifications for the IT processing of reinsurance risks in the information system.
- Ensuring commutation (termination) processes of proportional reinsurance contracts.
- Providing expert consultation of policy conditions regarding individual business cases for departments developing insurance products.
- Ensuring facultative reinsurance and special acceptances for individual risks.
- Reimbursing premiums and settling the performance of reinsurers.
- Preparing documents for accounting.
- Preparing analyses and reports for the reinsurers, board, auditors, and supervising bodies of the company.
Position Reinsurance Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Education Specialist - Human Resources
99162 - 269810 NGN
Reinsurance Specialist - Insurance
86723 - 289152 NGN
IT Network Administrator - Information Technology
89832 - 285074 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN