Description of job position
- Preparing graphic documents for printing.
- Operating input and output peripheral devices.
- Page make-up for advertising and promotional materials, newspapers, magazines, books, and other printed matter.
- Editing layouts and their adapting to the needs of individual prints.
- Finalisation of documents for printing.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position DTP Operator - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
64,732 - 182,517 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
72,237 - 172,359 NGN
77,169 - 165,830 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used