Description of job position
- Making walking, sports, social, home, work, medical, and other footwear.
- Receiving damaged and worn shoes from customers.
- Operating shoemaking machinery and equipment.
- Sawing inner and outer parts of shoes together.
- Gluing loose soles.
- Removing and replacing broken or damaged heels.
- Handing over adjusted and repaired shoes.
- Ordering missing shoemaking material.
- Selling complementary footwear products.
Position Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Postal Delivery Worker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
53524 - 122511 NGN
Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
64120 - 112593 NGN
Petrol Station Attendant - Service Industries
56394 - 122853 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN