Description of job position
- Making walking, sports, social, home, work, medical, and other footwear.
- Receiving damaged and worn shoes from customers.
- Operating shoemaking machinery and equipment.
- Sawing inner and outer parts of shoes together.
- Gluing loose soles.
- Removing and replacing broken or damaged heels.
- Handing over adjusted and repaired shoes.
- Ordering missing shoemaking material.
- Selling complementary footwear products.
Position Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
54,588 - 121,101 NGN
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
63,075 - 113,884 NGN
Petrol Station Attendant
56,505 - 122,707 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN