Description of job position
- Fabricating models serving as a model for the production of castings.
- Fabricating one-time and permanent founding forms.
- Operating smelting machines and equipment in order to melt the metal to the desired temperature.
- Fabricating components with complex shapes and semi-finished products by casting molten metal into sand, ceramic and metal moulds.
- Removing the rough castings from moulds after cooling.
- Removing the residues of moulding material from the surface of rough castings.
- Grinding, sanding or other processing of rough castings.
Position Iron founder - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care
75641 - 179446 NGN
Iron founder - Mining, Metallurgy
69640 - 187769 NGN
Store Department Manager - Commerce
59148 - 202815 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN