Description of job position
- Participating in the search for new deposits.
- Measuring the amount of air in mine tunnels.
- Participating in designing and installing mine ventilation systems.
- Taking samples of air and their laboratory analysing for the presence of methane and other toxic gases.
- Obtaining information by means of physicochemical tests and by observing the mining operations.
- Issuing warnings about the dangers of entering the selected areas in the mine.
- Communicating with the mine workers on the working conditions.
Position Mining Technician - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
96,483 - 225,316 NGN
92,847 - 231,080 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
113,420 - 204,600 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN