Description of job position
- Participating in the search for new deposits.
- Measuring the amount of air in mine tunnels.
- Participating in designing and installing mine ventilation systems.
- Taking samples of air and their laboratory analysing for the presence of methane and other toxic gases.
- Obtaining information by means of physicochemical tests and by observing the mining operations.
- Issuing warnings about the dangers of entering the selected areas in the mine.
- Communicating with the mine workers on the working conditions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Mining Technician - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,192 - 125,771 NGN
71,467 - 310,074 NGN
107,688 - 258,640 NGN
97,256 - 273,010 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
220,645 - 1,585,887 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used