Description of job position
- Participating in the search for new deposits.
- Measuring the amount of air in mine tunnels.
- Participating in designing and installing mine ventilation systems.
- Taking samples of air and their laboratory analysing for the presence of methane and other toxic gases.
- Obtaining information by means of physicochemical tests and by observing the mining operations.
- Issuing warnings about the dangers of entering the selected areas in the mine.
- Communicating with the mine workers on the working conditions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Mining Technician - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,030 - 100,254 NGN
Financial administration assistant
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
100,685 - 187,685 NGN
84,991 - 208,476 NGN
83,487 - 210,573 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,091 - 1,080,021 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used