Description of job position
- Changing into work clothing, accepting protective gear, headlamps and protective devices before the shift.
- Handing over personal metal signs to dispatchers before descending into the mine.
- Descending underground using the mine elevator.
- Using an electric mine train and walking to the mining field.
- Mining mineral raw materials by means of mechanical equipment and tools.
- Completing a thorough physical examination before leaving the mine (in case of mining precious metals, stones, etc.).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Miner - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,718 - 125,080 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
122,900 - 290,598 NGN
117,518 - 299,199 NGN
103,944 - 318,376 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
278,403 - 1,409,314 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used