Description of job position
- Changing into work clothing, accepting protective gear, headlamps and protective devices before the shift.
- Handing over personal metal signs to dispatchers before descending into the mine.
- Descending underground using the mine elevator.
- Using an electric mine train and walking to the mining field.
- Mining mineral raw materials by means of mechanical equipment and tools.
- Completing a thorough physical examination before leaving the mine (in case of mining precious metals, stones, etc.).
Position Miner - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
IT/Technical Support Specialist
91,083 - 243,306 NGN
97,997 - 233,966 NGN
85,613 - 251,449 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN