Description of job position
- Ensuring the accuracy of statistical information and the results of clinical trials.
- Drafting and approving information collection forms.
- Recording information on the effects of drugs on trial participants.
- Entering information on trial participants into the computer system.
- Entering data on the type, dose, and effects of drugs on a specific group of trial participants into the computer system.
- Instructing monitors of clinical trials in order to obtain more valuable information.
- Preparing and submitting final reports to superiors.
Position Clinical Data Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Process Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
105531 - 278365 NGN
Clinical Data Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry
104488 - 280082 NGN
Bosun - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
125759 - 252116 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN