Description of job position
- Upholstering contemporary and antique furniture, doors, parts of vehicles, buttons etc.
- Repairing and renovating used and damaged upholstery.
- Tying springs.
- Measuring and cutting foam parts.
- Measuring and cutting upholstery materials.
- Fastening upholstery materials with a stapler.
- Communicating with customers about suitable upholstery materials, colour, estimated price etc.
Position Upholsterer - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Bartender - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
62499 - 139722 NGN
Upholsterer - Wood Processing Industry
69631 - 130824 NGN
Bookbinder - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
72683 - 127460 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN