Description of job position
- Ensuring the operation, maintenance and repairs of public water supply, sewerage and waterworks facilities.
- Managing, checking and ensuring the failure-free distribution of drinking water.
- Managing, checking and securing the process of wastewater disposal.
- Checking the quality of wastewater in accordance with the rules of operation.
- Monitoring and managing the technological process of wastewater treatment and processing of products from wastewater treatment.
- Processing of documents for the plan of repairs, maintenance and reconstruction of water supply and sewerage and waterworks facilities.
- Checking the technological indicators and parameters of the operation of waterworks and other entrusted systems.
- Processing technical and technological documentation and passportisation of the means of production and operation.
- Maintaining complete production and operational documentation.
Position Water Management Technician - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Repairer - Electrical & Power Engineering
82883 - 157505 NGN
Water Management Technician - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
76308 - 166006 NGN
Vehicle Body Repairer - Car Industry
76173 - 166191 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN