Description of job position
- Providing psychological counselling for individuals and/or groups.
- Detecting problems with the help of test batteries.
- Analysing problems and relationships at the working place.
- Taking part in making up work groups and teams.
- Suggesting measures focused on improving the work climate.
- Finding out facts about employees with the help of special tests and questionnaires.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Occupational Psychologist - Human Resources in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,882 - 124,866 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
91,999 - 307,405 NGN
106,377 - 287,107 NGN
93,614 - 305,174 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
245,067 - 1,446,142 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used