Description of job position
- Providing psychological counselling for individuals and/or groups.
- Detecting problems with the help of test batteries.
- Analysing problems and relationships at the working place.
- Taking part in making up work groups and teams.
- Suggesting measures focused on improving the work climate.
- Finding out facts about employees with the help of special tests and questionnaires.
Position Occupational Psychologist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Building Technician - Construction & Real Estate
74860 - 244109 NGN
Occupational Psychologist - Human Resources
84963 - 229876 NGN
Tutor - Human Resources
82810 - 233006 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN