Description of job position
- Preparing material required for the production of books, magazines, brochures, catalogues, directories, albums, etc.
- Cutting paper into smaller sheets using a cutting machine.
- Coating books with paper, leather, imitation leather or other materials.
- Stitching and gluing individual sheets into blocks manually or using a stitching or binding machine.
- Joining book blocks with the spine dispersive, hot melt, reactive and polyurethane adhesives.
- Repairing damaged bindings, backs of books, etc.
Position Bookbinder - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,078 - 100,190 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
67,976 - 132,916 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
72,402 - 127,806 NGN
42,964 - 168,485 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,465 - 1,086,608 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used