Description of job position
- Preparing material required for the production of books, magazines, brochures, catalogues, directories, albums, etc.
- Cutting paper into smaller sheets using a cutting machine.
- Coating books with paper, leather, imitation leather or other materials.
- Stitching and gluing individual sheets into blocks manually or using a stitching or binding machine.
- Joining book blocks with the spine dispersive, hot melt, reactive and polyurethane adhesives.
- Repairing damaged bindings, backs of books, etc.
Position Bookbinder - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
69,062 - 131,540 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
72,375 - 127,839 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
62,093 - 141,334 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN