Description of job position
- Restoring furniture, sculptures, books, paintings, etc.
- Assessing the condition of artifacts through visual and scientific examinations.
- Determining whether objects need repair and choosing the safest and most effective method of repair.
- Preparing estimates of restoration costs and timescales.
- Developing and utilizing preservation techniques.
- Maintaining appropriate environmental conditions.
- Keeping visual/written records.
Position Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
66,365 - 177,149 NGN
Arts & Culture
67,996 - 175,070 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
69,436 - 173,445 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN