Description of job position
- Restoring furniture, sculptures, books, paintings, etc.
- Assessing the condition of artifacts through visual and scientific examinations.
- Determining whether objects need repair and choosing the safest and most effective method of repair.
- Preparing estimates of restoration costs and timescales.
- Developing and utilizing preservation techniques.
- Maintaining appropriate environmental conditions.
- Keeping visual/written records.
Position Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
66706 - 176680 NGN
Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture
68866 - 173882 NGN
Butcher - Agriculture, Food Industry
69918 - 172790 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN