Description of job position
- Analyzing requests of product managers.
- Creating technical product specifications and feasibility studies.
- Defining requests for changes in existing technologies.
- Analyzing and assessing offered solutions from suppliers.
- Taking responsibility for purchase of new technologies.
- Creating entries for project plans.
- Designing and developing products and innovations.
- Defining, making and assessing tests of new user products.
- Consulting with product managers in the area of telecommunication technologies and existing infrastructure and applications.
- Getting involved in pilot operation of new products.
Position Telecommunications Product Development Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medicine & Social Care
128786 - 293083 NGN
Telecommunications Product Development Specialist - Telecommunications
115571 - 311371 NGN
Controller - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
102741 - 330268 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN