Description of job position
- Analyzing requests of product managers.
- Creating technical product specifications and feasibility studies.
- Defining requests for changes in existing technologies.
- Analyzing and assessing offered solutions from suppliers.
- Taking responsibility for purchase of new technologies.
- Creating entries for project plans.
- Designing and developing products and innovations.
- Defining, making and assessing tests of new user products.
- Consulting with product managers in the area of telecommunication technologies and existing infrastructure and applications.
- Getting involved in pilot operation of new products.
Position Telecommunications Product Development Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
106 - 230 EUR
244 - 744 EUR
Telecommunications Product Development Specialist
262 - 721 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
322 - 645 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
534 - 2,354 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others