Description of job position
- Preparing and putting feed into troughs, and watering the animals.
- Cleaning away dirt from the udders, drying them and then massaging them just before milking.
- Milking cows, goats and sheep by hand or using milking equipment.
- Treating the collected milk by cleaning and cooling it to the desired temperature.
- Cleaning manure from the stables, and litter laying.
Position Milker - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Hotel Porter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
58931 - 136588 NGN
Milker - Agriculture, Food Industry
57156 - 139160 NGN
Picker - Agriculture, Food Industry
54983 - 142614 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN