Description of job position
- Responsibility for the precise definition of the subject, scope, and sources of measurement.
- Self-reliant processing of single and periodical statistics.
- Responsibility for selecting the most appropriate method for data collection and analysis.
- Controlling the efficiency of the use of measurement resources.
- Verifying the accuracy of information found.
- Interpreting the data found in the form of reports, analyses, statistics, charts, graphs, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Senior Statistician - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
Sales Object Manager
108,169 - 320,695 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
100,149 - 332,512 NGN
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Medicine & Social Care
130,675 - 290,584 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used