Description of job position
- Securing the administration and custody of securities for clients.
- Keeping clients informed about corporate shares concerning the administrated securities.
- Carrying out operations with securities on the basis of clients' orders.
- Calculation and control of the current value of securities in the administration of the bank.
- Paying returns from securities.
- Representing clients and their interests at general assemblies.
Position Custody Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Transport Director - Management
79693 - 331706 NGN
Custody Specialist - Banking
91459 - 315528 NGN
Chief Official - Public Administration, Self-governance
131263 - 262545 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN