Description of job position
- Assessing the degree of unevenness of floors with a spirit level.
- Eliminating the identified unevenness using a levelling screed.
- Cutting and sawing wood flooring, laminate flooring and tiles to the required dimensions.
- Placing wood flooring, laminate flooring and tiles.
- Sanding, staining and varnishing wood parquet.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Floor Layer, Paver - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,443 - 99,713 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
72,305 - 212,796 NGN
Floor Layer, Paver
Construction & Real Estate
68,185 - 218,955 NGN
80,955 - 201,245 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
219,799 - 1,159,500 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used