Description of job position
- Checking prosthetic products and semi-products.
- Processing leather (rawhide) and lining materials manually and using machinery.
- Making orthopaedic devices using machinery.
- Joining orthopaedic materials by hand and machine sewing, riveting (solid bonding with metal components), etc.
- Adjusting orthopaedic parts made from wood, leather, plastics, and other natural materials.
- Making soft bandages and combined orthopaedic inserts.
- Making orthopaedic shoes on the basis of prescriptions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Orthopedic Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,718 - 125,080 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
109,270 - 328,880 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
125,958 - 305,839 NGN
112,517 - 324,994 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
278,403 - 1,409,314 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used